After the easter break I lost some really important time of my project, because I had 45% hearing loss. It was really diffcult (and freaked out) to concentrate in my live project as I was hearing everything like muted! I tried to take advantage of that situation as much as I could, so this week I have done all the arrangement for the filming day.
After a great break for the easter I had an accident that kept me a bit back, but when I came back to UK we were ready to work again hard and finalize what we have left!
When I came back guys told me that they had a little issue with the box. There was a wierd gap between the doors.
It was wierd because I thought that I had made it great. Anyway, we solve that problem and we continoued with the finalize of our work…
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —- —- —- —- —– —- —– —–
cut out the print outs
folding the booklets
My first presentation with some of my progress was successful, as I had a great Feedback that I can use for the rest of my develop.
We are during easter and I hate to do that, but I will break my holidays for some days as I have some Uni work to do…
My job until 1st of April is to create the net and actually test the box (if its confortable, if it works, if it looks nice etc.)
As a continuous of our 1st meeting in positively mood today it was our second group meeting that we had to creat our brainstorm board and finalise all our thoughts and make them be designed!
As we had a conversation with Simon in the class for my assignment, I decided that I had on my plan lots of things to do for my project and the most of them are kind of new to me.
Basically, I will remove the live Vj-ing from my video and I will concentrate more to the filming and be sure that I will have really nice and cinematic shots.
In continous of our work at the 1st term, today we had our first group meeting, back from the D&AD brief. We were ready for a new start with lots of fresh ideas and we were filled with positive vibes for a good work!
We didn’t lost any time and we started brainstorming and writting down ideas…
As I knew how exactly my final piece wanted to look like it was only mater of time, creation and edit! I had decided to create as much I could until the deadline. I had made a timeline for what I was going to do every day, but unfortunately I had a problem with the particles, that they took me a huge amount of time!