For the final render I tried some things that they were out of my plans but they could work; suck as colouring and lighting.
Here are some renders that I tried before the final one!
I didn’t want the lights to affect nothing else but brain!
Playing with the light reaction!
Add some blue?
Change the colour to purple?
No! I was trubbled with the color of the brain.. I couldn’t find anything that would make me happy! i had a chat with Ollie and he suggested to me a sandy color! And that was it! I tried it and I liked it, as I was imagine the after edit on photoshop!
I wanted the “bits and bites”, “the particles” and “the plexus” to be kind of transparent; so in my final render I didn’t had to worry about their alpha channel as a composition with the brain and the cables! I had to be carful and render the brain without any “Forced Matte” objects. With this setting I would be able to play with the transparency of the other objects!
HERE ARE MY FINAL RENDERS (Before Photoshop):
The photoshop part was the “easy” part of the assignment. As I had the final renders I didn’t worry any more!
I new what I wanted to do, I had the final result into my head, so the only thing that I had to do was to do it!
Here you can see all of my layers in Photoshop.
What I have done basically was:
– Add the background
– Add the lighting effects to the catted cables
– Add an optical flare behind the brain
– Work a lot to the depth of field
– Colour Correction